The following will be the process for online admission for class 11 for science , Arts and Commerce.
- REGISTRATION :-
Students should enter the link – https://pune.11thadmission.org.in
Here you have to enter your mobile number. You will get Login ID and Password. Keep both this preserved well. This is very important for the further admission process.
- PAYMENT :-
After login, an online payment of Rs.125/- should be done for receiving online booklet. Read this booklet properly. ( Very Important )
- FORM FILLING :-
Part 1 of the form should be filled before the SSC result and Part 2 after the result.
- Part 1 form filling can be done from 1st August 2020 till the Result day. This part includes personal details, address, category, reservation details and sports details. ( If any )
- Documents to be uploaded :- Caste certificate, non creamy layer certificate, sports certificate ( whichever is applicable ), scan the certificates to upload.
VERY IMPORTANT :- Students should upload their own caste certificate. (Father’s caste certificate won’t be accepted.)
- Scan file size :- Not more than 1MB.
- File type :- JPG, JPEG, PDF, PNG or BMC only.
- For VJNT, OBC, SBC, SEBC, EWC – Non creamy layer certificate is compulsory.
- For SC, ST – Non creamy layer certificate is not required.
- After filling the Part 1 of the form, check the details once again before submitting. Once you submit the form successfully, you are done with your work.